- (Isang araw may sumakay na Hapon sa taxi)
- (Habang nag bibiyahe may dumaan na kotse na Honda)
- Hapon: Honda! Made in Japan! Bery past! Bery past! (Japanese accent of course)
- (Tapos may dumaan nanaman na kotse. This time Toyota naman)
- Hapon: Toyota! Made in Japan! Bery past! Bery past!
- (Naiinis na ang driver kasi kanina pa niya pinagyayabang ang Japan)
- (After ilan minuto, nakarating na daw sila sa destinasyon)
- Taxi Driver: Oh nandito na tayo...
- Hapon: Haw Mach? (Japanese accent)
- Taxi Driver: 5000 pesos...
- (Nabigla daw si Hapon)
- Hapon: But.. But bery near! Bery near only!
- (Bigla nag salita ang taxi driver)
- Taxi Driver: Taxi meter! Made in Japan! Bery past! Bery past!
Because me and my friend got bored waiting for our professor, and since we’re both 9gaggers(In case you have no idea what 9gaggers means, it’s a site full of funny stuff and we call those people who browse the site as “9gaggers” Cheers!) we decided to draw some meme to kill some spare time…
The cereal guy are my work… I was hoping our professor will dismiss us early LOL
Tuwing Valentine’s Day ay lunod ako sa Chocolates. Eto ung mga bigay niya sa kin. Hahaha. Ang dami lang.
Ferrero, Hershey’s (Pot of Gold), Turtles, Macadamia, Toblerone, Cadberry.
Macadamia, Goya, Hershey’s M&m’s, Kitkat, Ferrero
These are my gifts last year and this year <3
But when it does this…
Happened to me hours ago LOL…
Nagkwekwentohan kami ni Areeya sa Bus and bigla pumasok si Whitney houston sa conversation…
Ako: Uyy si Whitney Houston.
Areeya: Oo namatay na siya.
Ako: Sabi daw dahil sa drugs eh.
Areeya: Grabe naman siya. (Not exactly the same words she used back then)
Ako: Ako din nag drudrugs eh!
(I was about to say “Ikaw ang drugs ko!” bigla siyang nag salita)
Areeya: Oo “AKO”.
Di mo nanaman ako pinabanat…
LOL my expression was totally priceless…
Basag nanaman ang pickup line
OMG a message!!
Thankkk you sooo muchhh :) HAHA
Recently I’ve been walking around the school a lot and people had been asking me,”Pua, anong surprise mo this Valentine’s day?”. Obviously, people were expecting my surprise and the worst is, I think my girlfriend expects it too. And seriously what’s a surprise if it is the expected.
So this Valentine’s day I won’t be surprising my girlfriend.
These are my reasons why I didn’t planned to surprise her:
- Like I said, what’s a surprise if it is the expected. So yes, I’m not doing it this year…
- It’s getting cliché…Have to do something new this time.
- I don’t think she’ll appreciate it if I did it again since I had already surprised her for like 5 times.
- I’m running out of idea LOL
- And lastly, love is not all about surprises and stuff but it is how you show the love you have for her.
A reason not to be sad tomorrow :)
Since my brother broke his cellphone charger, he has to borrow mine every morning(6:00am to be exact)…
So this time around my brother did the usual thing, knocks my door at 6am in the morning asking for my charger. In responds to his action I stood up, opened my drawer, grabbed the charger, and gave it to him. Right after that I locked my door and marched my way to my bed. And obviously like the complete retard that I am, my brother knocks at my door AGAIN and shouts,“Jepot! Mouse yung binigay mo saken!”
and I was like
I LOLed that morning.. LOL
Oh God I’m excited!
You can see me tossing a coin when making decisions.
- Ako: Naniniwala ka ba sa afterlife? Ano pangarap mo maging sa afterlife?
- Areeya: (Nag isip ng matagal)
- Ako: Ako? Gusto ko maging Pangarap mo :)) (HAHA)
- Areeya: Corny mo...